The panacur power pack horse wormer is safe for all breeds and ages of horses. It features 5 syringes that provides a full course of treatment for a 1250-pound horse in comfortable, oral administration, with a special apple-cinnamon flavor that is highly friendly to the taste buds.
The broad coverage this 5 day power pack horse wormers offers is for those horses with severe worm infestations or those whose skin are allergic/sensitive to wormers.
You begin to see the results in their coats after a few short days after treatment.
Panacur Power Pack Horse Wormer Review
Panacur efficacy is high when combating every stage of encysted (hypobiotic) small strongyles. It is an approved method of larvicidal treatment for encysted L3/L4s and EL3s, 98% working in ridding your equine of hypobiotic encysted EL3s, 96% effective against L3/L4s, and totally effective against the predominant internal horse parasites: small strongyles (encysted early 3rd stage of cyathostomes), large strongyles, late third stage and 4th stage mucosal cyathostome larvae, ascarids, pinworms, and arteritis caused by 4th stage larvae of strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- 100% safe for pregnant mares and foals, older horses, thin and underweight horses, miniature horses, the environment and for use around pets and other farm animals.
- It is the only FDA-approved treatment for every stage of encysted small strongyles
- Labeled for the control of small and large strongyles (including migrating larvae), ascarids (roundworms) and pinworms.
- It is hugely said to be the product of choice for taking care of ascarids in young horses.
- It may be effective even in the face of previous fenbendazole resistance when used as part of a strategically designed anthelmintic program/.
- Antiparasitic action is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite
57g syringes (5 per carton)
ALSO SEE: Ozark Saddle King of Texas Review
10% (100mg/g) fenbendazole paste
Dosage and Administration:
The Panacur power pack horse wormer (fenbendazole) Paste is given orally at a rate of 2.3mg/lb [5mg/kg] for the control of small strongyles, large strongyles, and pinworms. A single syringe will deworm double 1,250 lb horses.
For horses less than 18 months of age (weanlings) and foals where ascarids are a general issue, the recommended dosage is 4.6mg/lb (10mg/kg); one syringe will deworm one 1,250 lb. horse.
For more control of encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late 3rd stage and 4th stage cyathostome larvae, and 4th stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris, the recommended does is 4.6mg/lb (10mg/kg) for 5 consistent days administer a single syringe for each 1,250 lb. of body weight each day.
Ensure you use in every newly arrived horses and then once or twice each year. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and paratism control.
Avoid using 5 day power pack horse wormer for horses intended for human consumption. When administering Panacur power pac (fenbendazole) Paste 10% concomitantly with trichlorfon, refer to the manufacturer’s labels for use and cautions for trichlorfon.